Friday, June 1, 2012

Hello June


Goodbye May, Hello June.
It's June already and we all know that the first thing that comes to our mind when we talk about June is the First Day of School. Yes, back to school again. I can't believe it's June already. Vacation was very fast. Seriously I didn't enjoyed it too much, maybe because my Mom is kinda busy in our shop and I had my summer job at the same time.

 I'll be an official senior High School Student on Monday! I can't believe it. I don't know what will be my feeling. Am I going to be happy or stressed. Well, it's my last year on school and I should enjoy it whatever happens. I'm gonna miss everything. My previous Teachers, Kuya Guards and even Mr. Brown. So much for it. Haha! I'm just starting my senior year but it feels like I'll be a College Student. 

So I expect my First Day of Class to be good and awesome. I mean, I don't want to be awkward and out of place to my new classmates.  That's what we all feel every first day of school. 

Thesis, Harder subject lessons, Projects, Homework, and even preparation for College like getting an Application Forms from different universities and taking entrance exams. These are the things I'm expecting already. Ughhh. 

I'm not yet ready, everything happens really fast. I'll be graduating next year and I was like "Pause Muna?". I'm getting old already Hahaha. 

So much for it, wait for my next blog about some school stuffs. 
Thanks for reading everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment