Sunday, July 29, 2012

UP Diliman Tour

Since we're going to take the UPCAT on August 4 and 5, me and my friends decided to go on UP Diliman to look for our buildings. It was really fun although it was kinda tiring. So we met at school around 9 am in the morning and we went to SM MegaMall to have our lunch. 

Photos are owned by my friend Nicole and Winona because my Mom didn't allow me to bring my phone and camera. So here are some of our photos taken last Saturday.




It was really fun riding on an MRT with your friends. We're just like first timers! Hahahaha =)))


I don't know why I'm not looking at the camera. Funny meh. =))
And of course we can't go home without having our picture together.
Sorry for the low quality. We're all crazy that time.
So yeah, as soon as we got our UST Permit, will go on UST to have our tour even though our exam will be held in school. Haha


No comments:

Post a Comment