Saturday, June 1, 2013

June: Back-to-school


Time is really fast. I can't believe I'm now a college student. I still remember my old post (here) and now I can say that I'll definitely miss LICS. My school for almost 12 years, or should I say my second home. Everything will be different now. New school, new environment, friends and many more. There's only one thing I know, college life is really different from highschool life. In a way that college life is a serious matter than highschool life. Of course it talks about our future unlike in highschool, "petiks petiks lang". Haha

So like what I've said before, I'll be studying in UST and I'm taking up a Fine Arts Major in Advertising Arts (Future Artist here) Haha. Well, I'm having a mixed emotions since I'm not yet ready to go on college. So we have our mass on June 3 and the start of our regular classes is on June 4. 

So here are the things I bought for school:


Of course, shoes. Since my uniform is slacks and blouse, I still prefer to wear flat shoes because it's more comfortable specially my school is far far away. Hahaha


UMBRELLA! Bahain po ang UST. Thomasians can't go to school without having Umbrella. And even other students, lalo na kung sa Maynila din ang school nila para medyo hassle free. I also bought coin purse because my Mom told me not to bring my wallet on school. (Takaw daw sa mata ng magnanakaw.) Last thing is Tumbler. Mahirap ma-dehydrate sa gitna ng byahe or even in the middle of the class. Water is really important. 


Say goodbye to my scarfs and towels. My mom scolds me everytime I bring towels on school. She even told me "College student ka na, wag ka ng magbimpo." so she bought me these new handkerchiefs. 


Lastly, new top. Haha All CFAD Students are required to wear black on June 3 para daw madistinguish ang mga CFAD Students. Hahaha but aside from that, I just like the owl print on the shirt that's why I bought it when me and my cousin had a date at SM Aura and Market Market. 

As you can see, I didn't have new bag, binder, ballpen etc. I'm planning to buy those things when my prof. told us what art materials are we going to buy because it's a bit pricey. I'm more focus on my art materials because I can still use my old bags. 

College life is fast approaching! For those who are incoming College Freshmen Student we're now waterproof! Haha. So yeah, goodluck to us! Hope to have a high grades this school year.College life is a different thing so all of us must study hard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment