Sunday, April 8, 2012

Holy Week 2012

It's Holy Week! Well, we all know that it's the only time where families are bonding together with God and having a vacation. So I spent my whole week at Tanay, Rizal with my cousins. It was really fun 'cause we did nothing but to eat, sleep, and eat! We're a big fan of Korean Dramas so we just watched some Korean Movies every night and we always sleep late at night.


My mom told me to used my new Iphone 4 case which my grandmother gave and I just love the color of my nails! Haha. I prefer to used Tan than pastel colors like yellow or something. I think it looks more clean and simple. 

Last Thursday, we had our Visita Iglesia and we went to seven churches. So we woke up around 6:00 am in the morning and sleep again for about 5 minutes. Haha, We're too sleepy because of watching Korean Movies every night. We left the house around 8:00 am so we can go home early. I took some photos during our Visita Iglesia. The churches were old and it looks really great.




The last church we visited is in the Liliw, Laguna and every year I always buy there a pair of shoes. There's a lot of shops there where you can buy a cheap shoes. The quality of their shoes is really great. I bought a doll shoes last year and it's still alive. Haha So I bought a loafers at Entrada because I like to color of it and I know that it's durable.



No comments:

Post a Comment