Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nozomi's 1st Birthday!

Yesterday, April 23, 2012 was Nozomi's 1st Birthday. Nozomi was Cj's cute little sister and we celebrated it in RiverFront Residences, ClubHouse. The party started at 3:00pm but me and my Mom arrived at 1:00pm. My mom organized the party and our business (Photobooth) so we have to be there before the party starts.

The theme was Hello Kitty so the place was full of color pink and white! So cute!



So here are some of the photos I took while waiting for the visitors and specially him. <3



        

Say hi to my Mom! I miss taking pictures with her and I think this one is the most decent. Haha. I love face painting. The last time I had my butterfly was on Igo's 1st Birthday and yesterday I chose butterfly again but this one is better! 

PHOTOBOOTH! 






Since the photobooth is our business, I don't want to take pictures sometimes. Maybe because I'm sick of it or I'm just shy. Haha! So I make the template. It's cute right? Haha! Well, I enjoyed taking photos with them. I just love those people! 

Oooppss!
If you want guys to have a photobooth just email pixelike@yahoo.com for more info. Add also our Facebook Account to see the designs! www.facebook.com/PIXELIKE
Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment